5 Closet Staples for the everyday minimalist

5 Closet Staples for the everyday minimalist

1. White Shirt: This maybe the holy grail of fashion minimalism. A white shirt is classic and timeless and can be paired with almost anything; and I must say I am guilty of owning more than a few. Gloucester road _12

2. Skinny Blue denims: A classic, something that can look super chic or can be dressed down  – you take your pick.
  3. Black Bralette: This one is more of an accessory than a necessity, but when worn with the right blouse, it can just give a look a little extra something.gloucester road_4

4. Black Ankle boots: Block heeled or flat, it doesn’t matter; but this one is definitely going to go down as something timeless and versatile. It is the only colour boot I’ve ever bought and worn.

gloucester road _8

Enter a caption

5. Cross body Bag: Black if I can help it – they’re small, trendy and to the point, you can’t go wrong and you can never have enough

gloucester road_7

Share:

7 Comments

1. June 5, 2017 / 1:28 pm

Woo! When did you get your own domain? It’s looking lovely!

• theaugustclause
      June 6, 2017 / 11:42 pm

Last week! thought i’d just take the plunge and go for it! how is your site coming along?? Thank you lovely <3 xx

• June 8, 2017 / 6:35 am

Good on you!
        Mine is coming along slowly… I’m not loving the theme i have, but i put so much time into trying to make it work that i’m just going to stick with it until i can spend money on the one i really want.
        I took a break from writing to try to refocus myself on what matters for the blog and my life in general… I was beginning to take it too seriously and the fun of it was getting sucked away. Working on approaching it differently!

2. June 6, 2017 / 3:19 pm

Perfect post! I was looking for something like this. Thanks for sharing – helped me a lot <3
    Oh, and I followed you on Instagram because your feed is literally goals <3
    A l i n a // alinacorona.de

• theaugustclause
      June 6, 2017 / 11:43 pm

This is so nice of you <3 really made my day! I'm so glad that you liked the post! haha thank you so much, If I haven't already returned the favour I will definitely do so! Have a good one <3 xx

• theaugustclause